Friday, September 21, 2012

Elfy's Brain Explained

Elfy's Brain Explained by elfinity
Elfy's Brain Explained, a photo by elfinity on Flickr.

So, apparently, Despicable Me 2 is coming out, and we are lucky ducks, because we have the license for it. And while I'm not working on this piece of loveliness, I'm constantly going over to that side of the room to oogle the minions. Because, you see, I LOVE Gru's minions. I adore them. If I could, I mean, if someone made those little blind-boxed collectable sets of minions, I'd be decimating our budget by buying them up.
Anyway.
Recently, as I was describing to someone WHY I love the minions, it hit me - that frenetic yet bumbling activity, when everyone is doing something different, and gets interrupted and distracted, and everyone is gibbering incoherently - that is what goes on in my head all the time!
It explains SOOOO MUCH!

The banana bit happens about every half-hour.
The party blower happens every time I interrupt myself because another thought just occurred to me.
This picture is actually not 100% accurate, because otherwise you couldn't see much to distinguish separate minions, but it's pretty representative.

Can't wait for the movie to be out!

No comments:

Post a Comment