Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mr Suicide Sheep

As I am writing my book I find that perfect soundtrack can make or break a writing session. Another thing I am finding out is that I can always depend on MrSuicideSheep YouTube channel to provide the perfect music for my needs.

He's got dub- and chillstep, trance, drum-and-bass (which, incidentally, introduced me to melodic D&B) and just really great mixes. The man has a phenomenal talent for editing and choosing really great tracks to showcase. I've purchased a number of tracks after discovering them on his channel.

So, give him a listen, and here's one track to give you a taste. KOAN Sound's track "Introvert" blends violin and drum-and-bass in a way that is surprisingly airy and wistful, with just a touch of Oriental feel to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment