Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my family, who raised me the way I am.

I am thankful for my friends who accept me the way I am, challenge me to be better, and stand by me and support me when I need it.

I am thankful for all the creative people who make this life a lot more beautiful and interesting - music, art, fashion, written word, design.

I am thankful for the nature and how magnificent it is and how it rejuvenates and supports us all, whether we are aware of it or not.

I am thankful for my senses and that they all function so I can hear, see, smell, touch, taste and feel everything this life sends my way.

I am thankful that we are just a tiny speck in the Universe that is so much larger than we can imagine.

I am thankful for my past that shaped me, my present that I am living to its fullest, and my future that will be awesome (in the dictionary definition of the word).

No comments:

Post a Comment